You are here

General discusion Thread

11621 posts / 0 new
Last post

Add new comment

Zeraora's picture
ed: 08/05/2026
A Drunken Highlander's picture
ed: 10/02/2021

True

Sems's picture
ed: 15/01/2021

Truth nuke

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

me too, bud. me too

Skylanders Fan's picture
ed: 07/09/2026

I feel like this is trying to hypnotise me.

Jager's picture
ed: 04/01/2023

This vexes me

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

u r gay

 

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

We could be gay together 

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

I just know this a , coward

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Forgot to

Just know it's me

Skylanders Fan's picture
ed: 07/09/2026

Profile picture scarier than most horror movies.

Zeraora's picture
ed: 08/05/2026

Possibly.

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

🤝

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

Imd ont feel so goo 

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I took a shit so big it ripped my asshole open I gapped my own ass I actually wiiped blood is thiz hwat it fells to get fucked in the ass? Im limping after shit fucking my ass I have a new kink

Mister Greenfeld's picture
ed: 26/04/2023

eat more fiber

1Greenest_Pawn's picture
ed: 24/09/2026

I can feel this one's a as anon

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

We need to pin at the top of every forum that the red Submit button is completely optional. 

Jager's picture
ed: 04/01/2023

Nigga what

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

Congratulations you lost your ass virginity 

GrandRegent Thragmire's picture
ed: 05/05/2026
John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026
Tonantzintla 618's picture
ed: 05/08/2024

Looking at my old bookmarks makes me want to kill myself, and clearing them out has done nothing but make me question my sanity.

 

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

this is the same for me but its pinterst images. you can really see where my hyperfixations start and end like fossil layers

Avacax's picture
ed: 01/01/2026

So are you sober now? or are you still smoking meth?😏

1Greenest_Pawn's picture
ed: 24/09/2026

Aogami

Mister Greenfeld's picture
ed: 26/04/2023

What's wrong with sex faces? You zoomers are such prudes.

DevarLover43's picture
ed: 09/09/2026

You're thinking about ahegao

I think this is an artist who makes furry

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

Yeah great another retard who thinks furries are real creatures 

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

Eughhh whenever I say the r word I tend to regret it immediately after. Anyone got better words I could use as insults? 

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

Anyways found a great artist

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Oh my fcking black jesus🤣🤣

The mods only ed their most normal stuff here. You have to go to other sites to see everything 

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

Great, new guy is just a fucking freak, wtf is this creature talking about

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

Hey, be kinder to your twin!

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

Anal Anon is my twin, this creature is just a pred I swear

DevarLover43's picture
ed: 09/09/2026

You'll see who this creature is.

1Greenest_Pawn's picture
ed: 24/09/2026

I find it funny that trim thinks this guy is a pred and magotero thinks this guy is a moraltard

☯️

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

That creature is Indian and his name translates to "Husband's younger brother lover". Like cmon, that dude is on some pred shit, his aura is pred like fr

Tonantzintla 618's picture
ed: 05/08/2024

And worse! 

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

Okay? You do know you can just keep it to yourself and delete them personally without saying all that. No need for pity shit

1Greenest_Pawn's picture
ed: 24/09/2026

There are a lot worse things but I won't expect someone to bookmark them

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

What are those? I'll bookmark em out of spite

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

This one better than "asking for a friend"

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

How are we feeling about kashimo?

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

Save me some whipped cream for waffle

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026


Shi gonna be first come first serve for multporn posters 😢 

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

What is this, same guy behind I See You?

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

No, this is from Illuxxxtrandy. They're mostly known for their demon slayer animations. 

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

Looks tuff

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Im new to being gay how many times do I finger my butthole till I cum I dont even think im getting even close

 

Pages