You are here

General discusion Thread

11829 posts / 0 new
Last post

Add new comment

Spoink Bim's picture
ed: 10/08/2026

Its that time of the month again

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

top 5 WORST porn artists of all time

1.soraoraora

2.evil pala

3.laliberte

4. ratatara87

5. shan



unfortunatly the list is far from complete

Skylanders Fan's picture
ed: 07/09/2026

I'm grateful to only recognise the bottom two of these.

Prospector's picture
ed: 19/09/2026
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I wanna crack you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

other way round random anon

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

🤙😏

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Mister Greenfeld's picture
ed: 26/04/2023

Really, pride? I'd think that not enjoying sex with other people would make me a shoe-in for sloth.

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

no because you think youre better than everyone else

Mister Greenfeld's picture
ed: 26/04/2023

news to me

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Whose that handsome on the right?🧐

Skylanders Fan's picture
ed: 07/09/2026

The handsomest of them all.

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

who should i put as glutony?

 

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Gluttony is overdrinking too so...

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

its the excessive consumption of somting. so a porn adiction would also make sense being glutoness

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Idk jager?

Jager's picture
ed: 04/01/2023

I've been porn free for a long time, Bhudle would work for that position

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Ayo John Moses please stop browning it's been 7 fcking months

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

I was shadow banned for 4h thanks

Sousuke Aizen's picture
ed: 09/10/2025

How many times is this now?

also surely you have better things to do than sit here for 4 hours 

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

Actually  first one

previous one was uplifted fast

and yes I found other things, I was checking forums that it

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I luv you guys <3

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

luv you 

Imotekh the stormlord's picture
ed: 02/03/2026
SupahStalin's picture
ed: 21/08/2025

And i love you random citizen!

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Luv you again anonnie

Catch this 😘..…❤️  

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I luv you guys <3

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Love you too ❤️

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

feeling a little quirky might the entirity of trash knight tomorrow

Skylanders Fan's picture
ed: 07/09/2026

How did "tomorrow" turn into exactly three hours.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Ignore this, the bugged comments threw me off course.

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

I'm using cellular today this is worse than hell🤮😭😭

Toby Vincent's picture
ed: 20/09/2026

I just realized Taylor Swift's classic "You belong with me" song is Essentially a femcel song

The whole song is like "Hey! I'm a nice girl! Who'll treat you better than your current gf so date me instead"

Doesn't that sound like a quintessential "Nice Guy" song??? Like the title alone speaks for itself lmao

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

its white girl music people dont listen to the lyrics be real bro

Toby Vincent's picture
ed: 20/09/2026

Yeah I know, I was listening to it for nostalgia after the deed, it's hard not to view it that way thru a modern lenses lol, Ik it wasn't the intention too but still

Zeraora's picture
ed: 08/05/2026
NeZha's picture
ed: 17/10/2023

If I had a nickel for every time someone from this site called me Sensei, I would have two nickels. Which isnt a lot but it's weird that happened twice in one week on two separate occasions.

image_2026-10-06_214031072.png  

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Just unearthed an old comic from a long time ago called Kare no Kanojo ni Natta Boku ~Cool na Danshi ga Josou ni Hamatte Ochiru made it has to be the only actually good feminization comic well.....ever. its actually surprisingly wholesome

Totally Limbo Prime's picture
ed: 09/09/2024

feminization like a full mtf body changing  or just being the taker?

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Like Turing a guy into a femboy. The comics still sucks but it sucks LESS than all the rest

SupahStalin's picture
ed: 21/08/2025

Ive been absent from the forums for a lil bit, anything new happened?

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

How long?

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

no

SupahStalin's picture
ed: 21/08/2025

aight thx

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

Now spying is actually  back and this time it's balanced! Who has hidden on won't show



otherwise it will show last and other Info

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

Should i become limbusified? 

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

Captain Ahab -> captain -> captain of Sun, Moon, and Stars Squad, -> Uro -> jjk

captain ahab is jjk refrence

and as for your question I answer. (No I don't want to receive  5 Mang to my neck and slid across me GENTLY)

answer is: maintaining your uniqueness is prior, if a lot of limbufied people was here, it would be rather boring (yet interesting  interractions)

what u can do is add some memorable quotes that fit your speech from limbus / modify your profile to have references to limbus, yet...

I like jjk reference annon you are.

it's up to you... 

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

Same goes to other people such as maggotero, rabuda, Jager, imoketh, John,  trim, so on... (even ova... and don't worry ova doesn't fall in "people" cathegory)

Pages